National Trail Running Day was Saturday on August 22. Did you miss it? Register for Hike for Youth, where you have the opportunity to run a 10K alongside Olympic trail runners and soak in their training secrets! Need some more motivation? 6 reasons to trail run at Hike for Youth…
1. Strengthens your leg muscles.
2. Improves balance and agility.
3. Increases your mental toughness.
4. Increases biophillia – humans want to be close to nature. Trail running puts you in nature.
5. Less traffic and cleaner air.
6. You’ll be supporting MHYC, green jobs and Denver’s youth!
Not a trail runner but like to hike? You can sign up for an easy (1-3 miles), moderate (3-5 miles) or difficult hike (6-8 miles), too!
Registration includes your hike/run, a gift bag and food and fun at the after-hike party. Sign-up here, today!