To list all of his accomplishments would take pages and pages, so here are a few that were mentioned by Corpsmembers today:
– His support in the development of leadership council
– He planned 26 Service Projects for the whole organization to attend
– He developed civic engagment activites for our land conservation crews
– He revised all of our client paperwork for energy conservation to include more spanish speaking options
– He improved our lives with easier tracking spreadsheets and answered every questions asked of him about Microsoft Excel
– He helped to find more options for us to use as resources for funding
We honored our friend with a potluck lunch, where we wrote notes on stickies to let him know why we appreciated him. Here are what some of the post-its said:
– Your support as a mentor on Leadership Council has been invaluable.
– Glen, you are better than Halloween
– Thanks for sharing your chocolate chip cookies with me- and making sure I have 2 🙂
– For making every day, “Make a Difference Day”
– Thanks for being a great friend
– I appreciate you silliness in community meetings, leadership council meetings and in general!
– I will miss you and our fun, silly and interesting talks in both english and spanish. Take care and best of luck to you!
We have been so lucky to have Glen and we wish him all the best in his future!!